Thursday, January 12, 2012

New Year, New Traditions

I know I have said before how blessed we are by CT's preschool.  One example is this year CT made a Advent Chain at preschool.  He was to take it home and each day until Christmas remove one loop.  Each chain had a Bible verse on it and we were to read one each night until we reached the star.  Needless to say a few nights were missed here and there, so we often read two at night.  CT was so excited to read one every night.  So this led to me searching for a family or preschool aged devotional book to do each night to extend into the new year.  In hopes that he will be just as excited to read them at night.  I had a really hard time finding a family devotional but have found a few preschool devotionals that look promising.  My sister's friend also recommended a good book that I think might be prefect.  So now I just need to purchase it and get started.  Yes,  I know it's already 12 days into the new year!



If anyone has any suggestions I should look into, please let me know!   

No comments: