Sunday, December 4, 2011

Fall is here...and about to go!!

So I better catch up before the Holidays get here and things really get busy!  So our baby boy turned 3 at the end of the summer!  It's hard to believe he was M's size that long ago.  It really seems like yesterday we were changing his diapers and rocking him to sleep.  I truly can't believe how fast children grow.  Now he is a wild man with LOTS of attitude :)  He is extremely smart which means we can never get by with a simple answer to his many questions.  He wants the full version!






Soon after his birthday, school got back under way.  He did so well on the first day of school.  Last year prepared him so well and it has been smooth sailing ever since.  We visited the farm at school and then took a second visit with Uncle M, Aunt R, and B.  The kids had lots of fun feeding the animals, watching the pig races, riding the hayride, and picking out a pumpkin.  Uncle M and Daddy even took a few turns at the tomato sling shot!



Halloween was fun and I can't believe it was almost a month ago.  CT wanted to dress as a fireman, of course.  I wanted to match the kids this year and so we made M a dalmatian puppy.  I figured they won't let me coordinate their costumes for very long so I better do it now while I can!  We went to the Trunk n Treat at church on Sunday and then did a little Trick or Treating in the neighborhood on Halloween.  CT loves to ring doorbells so he had a blast!  Here are a few photos from all of our Halloween festivities! 







****Well, as I was in the middle of writing this about 2 weeks ago, Mallory had a mishap.  Her and her Daddy were playing on the bed.  She was just starting to sit up on her own, so she kept falling over.  One of the times G rolled her over, he heard something pop.  She immediately screamed and would not use her left arm.  Every time we would touch it she would scream, so we went to urgent care.  They took xrays and told us nothing was broken but that it seemed to be her shoulder.  We think she may have dislocated her shoulder and then it went back in place while we were at urgent care.  G often dislocated his shoulder as a child and eventually had to have surgery.  He even dislocated it once when he sneezed!  We hope this is not the case for M but I guess we'll see!  She didn't use her arm much until the next evening.  It was pretty sore but within 2 days she was back to her normal self.  We have had a lot going on in the past few weeks so, hopefully I can update again soon...

No comments: